Residents encouraged to vote for their Ottery Citizen of the Year
- Credit: Archant
Nominate are being welcomed for Ottery’s Citizen of the Year.
The annual award honours the work of a resident who has made a huge contribution to the community.
Eligible candidates must live in the parish and not be a councillor or council employee.
Voters can live outside the area, but most vote individually and not as a group.
The resident with the most votes will be presented with the award at the town council’s annual general meeting on Wednesday, April 19, in The Institute.
You may also want to watch:
Voting slips are available from the town council offices in Broad Street, or by sending an email or letter to the town council.
The closing date for voting is Monday, April 10,
- 1 Donkeys look forward to welcoming families back
- 2 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 3 Arboreturm volunteers make final plans for eventful tree week
- 4 Ottery Brownie leader set to run London Marathon
- 5 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 6 Double golfing success for the Sidmouth seniors
- 7 Plenty of case work picked up on campaign trail, but I'm happy to help
- 8 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 9 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 10 Sidmouth Girls Rugby