Residents encouraged to vote for their Ottery Citizen of the Year
- Credit: Archant
Nominate are being welcomed for Ottery’s Citizen of the Year.
The annual award honours the work of a resident who has made a huge contribution to the community.
Eligible candidates must live in the parish and not be a councillor or council employee.
Voters can live outside the area, but most vote individually and not as a group.
The resident with the most votes will be presented with the award at the town council’s annual general meeting on Wednesday, April 19, in The Institute.
You may also want to watch:
Voting slips are available from the town council offices in Broad Street, or by sending an email or letter to the town council.
The closing date for voting is Monday, April 10,
- 1 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 2 Prince Philip's legacy is guaranteed through awards scheme
- 3 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 4 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 5 Ottery retirement community with Easter thank you for keyworkers
- 6 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 7 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 8 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 9 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 10 Claire leaves political spotlight