Residents to see new Ottery police base in October
OTTERY S new Broad Street police facility will open to the public on October 15, as the town s officers move into their new base this weekend.
OTTERY'S new Broad Street police facility will open to the public on October 15, as the town's officers move into their new base this weekend.
It is calimed the totally re-furbished premises in the Old Convent will offer residents a "better level access", including an enquiry office.
Police bosses are yet to reveal if the new base will be manned by a civilian clerk, saying only the project is still "evolving".
Devon and Cornwall Police chief superintendant Jo Tennant said Ottery's neighbourhood policing team will have a "presence" in the base there from today.
You may also want to watch:
She said an open evening is planned for October 15, adding: "I'm delighted with the move and am sure it will enhance the level of service within the locality".
- 1 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 2 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 3 Sidmouth charity shop needs your donations!
- 4 New interiors showroom offers inspiration for your home
- 5 Property of the Week: Green Gables
- 6 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 7 Important not to let celebrations get out of hand
- 8 Motorcyclist 'seriously injured' in crash near Ottery St Mary
- 9 Sidmouth poised for a title push
- 10 Batty fun activities for all at donkey sanctuary