Can you help track down owner of ring found in Sidmouth shop?
- Credit: Picture: Google Maps
A Sidmouth shop is looking to reunite a sentimental ring lost in Market Place.
Alison Davies, from Joules, said a ring was found in the shop on January 5 and is appealing through the Herald to try and find the owner.
She has reported it lost to the police.
She said: “Looking at it, it does look like it would be an expensive ring and it looks like it could have been a sentimental ring.”
Alison has asked anyone who may have lost a ring to call the shop and describe it on 01395 577780.
You may also want to watch:
The search is also on for the owner of a second ring found in Waitrose.
Alex Hill, deputy manager of the Sidmouth branch, says the store also has a lost wedding band in its lost property box and would like to reunite it with its owner.
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 4 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 5 Virtual donkey day out on Easter Sunday
- 6 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 7 Ella's walks raise more than £3,000 for brain tumour research
- 8 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 9 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 10 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
Mr Hill said he was looking through lost property
He said: “It has a date of 11/4/15 inscribed on the inside of the ring which I would hope would make it more traceable.”
If you believe this is your ring, call Waitrose on 01395 519416 and ask to speak to Alex.