Can you help track down owner of ring found in Sidmouth shop?
- Credit: Picture: Google Maps
A Sidmouth shop is looking to reunite a sentimental ring lost in Market Place.
Alison Davies, from Joules, said a ring was found in the shop on January 5 and is appealing through the Herald to try and find the owner.
She has reported it lost to the police.
She said: “Looking at it, it does look like it would be an expensive ring and it looks like it could have been a sentimental ring.”
Alison has asked anyone who may have lost a ring to call the shop and describe it on 01395 577780.
You may also want to watch:
The search is also on for the owner of a second ring found in Waitrose.
Alex Hill, deputy manager of the Sidmouth branch, says the store also has a lost wedding band in its lost property box and would like to reunite it with its owner.
- 1 Praise to community for helping college with online learning during lockdown
- 2 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 3 Sidmouth's home-grown cricket star Dom Bess in England's win again Sri Lanka
- 4 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 5 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 6 Football in support of mental health
- 7 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 8 Sad loss at Beer Albion
- 9 Ottery St Mary Silver Band 'Centenary+1' fundraiser launched
- 10 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start
Mr Hill said he was looking through lost property
He said: “It has a date of 11/4/15 inscribed on the inside of the ring which I would hope would make it more traceable.”
If you believe this is your ring, call Waitrose on 01395 519416 and ask to speak to Alex.