Roads blocked in Ottery and Newton Poppleford
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
BBC Travel South West is reporting a fallen tree is blocking Exeter Road in Ottery St Mary. Reports a car has overturned on Four Elms Hill.
There have been reports of several delays on roads in East Devon.
BBC Travel South West is reporting in Ottery St Mary that Exeter Road is blocked due to a fallen tree near Birdcage Lane.
There is also reports a vehicle has overturned on Four Elms Hill
Stagecoach tweeted: “We have reports of a car on it’s roof at Newton Poppleford , causing delays to the 9, 9a and 157 routes , updates as we get them.”
You may also want to watch:
We will update as we receive more information.
- 1 Former Ottery science technician celebrates her seventieth year
- 2 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 3 Different species of deer are part of our wildlife inheritance
- 4 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 5 Summer play season returns safe and sound after 'challenging year'
- 6 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 7 Stepping out for charity in honour of Sir Captain Tom's legacy
- 8 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 9 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 10 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open