Robin Hood visits Sidmouth for Scouts fair!
SIDMOUTH is no Sherwood Forest but tomorrow Robin Hood and his merry 1st Sidvale Scouts will be taking over the Ham for the summer fete. This year the event, organised by the Scouts, will encompass a Robin Hood theme and plenty of entertainment is being p
SIDMOUTH is no Sherwood Forest but tomorrow Robin Hood and his merry 1st Sidvale Scouts will be taking over the Ham for the summer fete.
This year the event, organised by the Scouts, will encompass a Robin Hood theme and plenty of entertainment is being planned.
The fun starts at 11am with stalls, games, barbecue, cakes, bric-a-brac, books, tombola and much more.
There will be a full programme running through to the finish at 4pm.
You may also want to watch:
Brian Manwaring, Group Scout Leader is looking forward to the fete and is encouraging as many people as possible to join in the fun with the holiday makers.
He said: "We have put on some good shows in the last few years and this will be no exception. Please come down and support the young people who have put the day together, with the help of their leaders."
- 1 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 2 Test star celebrates Sidbury promotion season
- 3 Storms and stormy weather... past, present, and future
- 4 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 5 Sidmouth woman's legal hearing over Covid deaths in care homes adjourned
- 6 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 7 'Dream team' shed more light on plans for Connaught's Christmas illuminations
- 8 Ideas invited for new use of former Sidmouth utility building
- 9 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 10 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
Brian would like to hear from anyone interested in helping the Scout Group, whether working directly with the boys and girls or on other key activities of fund raising and committee work.
Anyone who would like to learn more about scouting in Sidmouth please phone Gareth Hughes on (01395) 515552 or Brian on (01395) 515425.