Roly’s Fudge Pantry celebrates 30 years in business
- Credit: Archant
A popular fudge shop is serving up tasty treats to mark 30 years in business.
Roly’s Fudge Pantry was started by Peter and Lindsey Riley in Torquay and has now opened shops across the country including Sidmouth.
To mark its anniversary and national fudge day, customers will be able to try its newest flavour of peach and cream in the High Street shop.
The flavour recently won gold in the Taste of the West competition adding to the company’s 25 awards.
Mr Riley said: “We are thrilled to be a small part of a unique business that has managed to expand to this degree. Yet thanks to the loyalty, innovations , and huge endeavours of our individual franchisees, to whom the business owes a large degree of its success, Roly’s Fudge still maintains that rare family feel.”
You may also want to watch:
Dannee McGuire, Roly’s Fudge Franchising said: “Our recipe has remained the same over the past thirty years, made using traditional methods. It is wonderful to have a strong fanbase in Sidmouth, where Roly’s Fudge fans, whether they’re locals or visitors, come back to find us year after year.”
- 1 Donkeys look forward to welcoming families back
- 2 Property of the Week: Glebelands
- 3 Arboreturm volunteers make final plans for eventful tree week
- 4 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 5 Beer Albion celebrate football pitch funding success
- 6 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 7 Joma Devon and Exeter League results and fixtures
- 8 Double golfing success for the Sidmouth seniors
- 9 A couple of new starts for Ottery Bowling Club
- 10 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution