Roly’s Fudge Pantry celebrates 30 years in business
- Credit: Archant
A popular fudge shop is serving up tasty treats to mark 30 years in business.
Roly’s Fudge Pantry was started by Peter and Lindsey Riley in Torquay and has now opened shops across the country including Sidmouth.
To mark its anniversary and national fudge day, customers will be able to try its newest flavour of peach and cream in the High Street shop.
The flavour recently won gold in the Taste of the West competition adding to the company’s 25 awards.
Mr Riley said: “We are thrilled to be a small part of a unique business that has managed to expand to this degree. Yet thanks to the loyalty, innovations , and huge endeavours of our individual franchisees, to whom the business owes a large degree of its success, Roly’s Fudge still maintains that rare family feel.”
You may also want to watch:
Dannee McGuire, Roly’s Fudge Franchising said: “Our recipe has remained the same over the past thirty years, made using traditional methods. It is wonderful to have a strong fanbase in Sidmouth, where Roly’s Fudge fans, whether they’re locals or visitors, come back to find us year after year.”
- 1 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 2 17th century chest from Ottery manor to be auctioned
- 3 Commemorative elm tree planted to mark National Tree Warden scheme's 30th anniversary
- 4 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 5 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 6 Free Zoom workshop for parents, carers and professionals during Lockdown
- 7 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 8 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 9 Nicola hoping to inspire Sidmouth slimmers through weight loss
- 10 Lottery funding for fishermen's shed project