Rotary carols at Sidbury Mill
SID Valley Rotary Club members and their guests met at Sidbury Mill for an evening of carols and supper at the gallery.
Special guests for the evening were Roger and Linda Newton, previous owners of the Blue Ball in Sidford.
Rotary president, Alec Dunn, and founder president, Mike Lavers, presented Roger and Linda with a caricature drawn by group member Bryan Dawkins.
In view of Roger’s keen interest in horses, he also received a painting by young Sidmouth artist Hope Hamilton, 13.
Lyndon Webb played keyboard and steered around sixty people through a selection of carols.
You may also want to watch:
The fun took place on December 17.
- 1 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 2 Community rally around pensioner in hour of need
- 3 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 4 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 5 Month of the dead is a time to remember loved ones
- 6 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 7 Photo competition will capture the town's important moments
- 8 Good vibrations will be felt as the boys return to the beach
- 9 Band are back... and music lovers brave rain to enjoy show
- 10 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park