Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital Children’s ward cheered by giant chocolate Santa
- Credit: Archant
A chocolatey treat brought Christmas cheer to staff and patients at Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital’s children’s ward last week.
A giant chocolate Father Christmas was delivered to children and staff of Bramble Ward Blue Team last week by a representative from Fields of Sidmouth.
The confectionery Santa had been raffled during the store’s late-night shopping event and the customer who won it, decided to donate it somewhere it would be really appreciated.
Claire Jenkins, of Fields, said: “We are delighted that Bramble Ward will enjoy the chocolate Father Christmas.
“It is lovely to give to those who are having a difficult time and to also say thank you to all the staff who look after these children, especially at this time of year.”
You may also want to watch:
The Bramble Ward Blue Team cares for children pre- and post-operatively, following a range of surgery.
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 3 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 4 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 Joma Devon & Exeter League Results
- 7 New exhibition features Sidmouth view
- 8 Sidmouth Ladies restart with a golf comp
- 9 Joma Devon and Exeter League Weekend Fixtures
- 10 Sidmouth music man raises thousands-of-pounds for cancer charity