Major budget airline reveals plans to run flights from Exeter airport to Spain
- Credit: Picture: Google Maps/Dylan Agbagni - Wikimedia Commons
A major budget airline has revealed plans to run summer services to Spain from Exeter.
Ryanair launched its UK Summer 2020 schedule on Tuesday, October 1 with 14 new routes.
Among the summer services to be introduced was two Ryanair flights a week from Exeter Airport to Alicante.
Ryanair now runs flights from Exeter to Alicante and Malaga in Spain, Naples in Italy and Malta.
Ryanair's Kenny Jacobs said: "Ryanair is delighted to bring the lowest emissions and fares to the UK with our Summer 2020 schedule, with 14 new routes at our UK airports, and more than 500 routes in total, which will deliver 46.3 million customers p.a. and support 35,000 jobs at our 21 UK airports.
You may also want to watch:
"UK customers and visitors can now book low fare seats on more than 500 routes as far out as October 2020."
Visit ryanair.com for more information.
- 1 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 2 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 3 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 4 East Devon author launches satirical book
- 5 Sad loss at Beer Albion
- 6 Lottery funding for fishermen's shed project
- 7 Friends of the Byes are helping to to save life on earth starting with a bramble bank
- 8 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 9 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
- 10 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start