Major budget airline reveals plans to run flights from Exeter airport to Spain
- Credit: Picture: Google Maps/Dylan Agbagni - Wikimedia Commons
A major budget airline has revealed plans to run summer services to Spain from Exeter.
Ryanair launched its UK Summer 2020 schedule on Tuesday, October 1 with 14 new routes.
Among the summer services to be introduced was two Ryanair flights a week from Exeter Airport to Alicante.
Ryanair now runs flights from Exeter to Alicante and Malaga in Spain, Naples in Italy and Malta.
Ryanair's Kenny Jacobs said: "Ryanair is delighted to bring the lowest emissions and fares to the UK with our Summer 2020 schedule, with 14 new routes at our UK airports, and more than 500 routes in total, which will deliver 46.3 million customers p.a. and support 35,000 jobs at our 21 UK airports.
You may also want to watch:
"UK customers and visitors can now book low fare seats on more than 500 routes as far out as October 2020."
Visit ryanair.com for more information.
- 1 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 2 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 3 Reid family follow in the footsteps of Sir Captain Tom
- 4 Hopes high that half marathon will be an annual event
- 5 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution
- 6 Ottery Primary pupils' pedal power shines through at hill climb
- 7 Tributes paid to GP who dedicated 36 years to Sid Valley patients
- 8 Town council vacancies to be filled at the ballot box
- 9 Toto goes bananas with his love for fruit and veg shop
- 10 Photographic competition challenges snappers to spring into action