Rocking Robin! SADs announces 2019 pantomime
- Credit: Archant
Find out how you can get ticket’s to one of Christmas’s most anticipated shows.
Theatre audiences will head to Sherwood Forest this Christmas for Sidmouth Amateur Dramatics Society (SAD) announces its annual pantomime.
Tickets go on sale for SADs production of Robin Hood and his Merry Men on Tuesday, October 1.
Last year the group delighted crowds with their seafaring efforts in Treasure Island, featuring many familiar faces.
Rehearsals are underway for this year's show which will follow folklore's favourite outlaw and his friends as they try to outwit the Sheriff of Nottingham.
You may also want to watch:
All of the traditional pantomime elements are expected from 'it's behind you', music and mayhem for all the family.
The script has been written by Limelight Scripts and will be directed by Joan Heard.
- 1 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 2 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 3 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 4 The boyhood of Ottery's famous poet - Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- 5 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 6 Sidmouth seniors back in competitive action
- 7 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 8 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 9 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 10 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
Robin Hood and His Merry Men will be performed at the Manor Pavilion from December 28 to January 4.
Tickets are available at the Manor Pavilion website or by calling the box office on 01395 514413.