Salcombe Regis group’s folk fun in Sidford
THE Salcombe Regis Folk Dance Club held a Christmas Party at St Peter’s Church Hall, Sidford on December 10.
THE Salcombe Regis Folk Dance Club held a Christmas Party at St Peter’s Church Hall, Sidford, on December 10.
Experienced caller Doreen Cooper has run the club for many years and more than 30 dancers attended the event.
The Amycrofters Folk Dance Band from Honiton provided the music with Simon Maplesden calling.
Organisers said dancers had a great time and the Christmas hats and songs raised spirits even further.
You may also want to watch:
The club meets most Fridays from 7pm to 9pm in St Peter’s Church Hall. All are welcome.
- 1 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 2 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 3 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 4 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 5 Manor Pavilion reopens with festival of summer plays
- 6 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 7 Supermarket makes a super gesture to help community food charity
- 8 Batty fun activities for all at donkey sanctuary
- 9 Important not to let celebrations get out of hand
- 10 Motorcyclist 'seriously injured' in crash near Ottery St Mary