Salcombe Regis group’s folk fun in Sidford
THE Salcombe Regis Folk Dance Club held a Christmas Party at St Peter’s Church Hall, Sidford on December 10.
THE Salcombe Regis Folk Dance Club held a Christmas Party at St Peter’s Church Hall, Sidford, on December 10.
Experienced caller Doreen Cooper has run the club for many years and more than 30 dancers attended the event.
The Amycrofters Folk Dance Band from Honiton provided the music with Simon Maplesden calling.
Organisers said dancers had a great time and the Christmas hats and songs raised spirits even further.
You may also want to watch:
The club meets most Fridays from 7pm to 9pm in St Peter’s Church Hall. All are welcome.
- 1 First time in a year for Sidmouth's rugby youngsters
- 2 Now is the time to shop locally says Sidmouth artist
- 3 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 4 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 5 Public help needed to find wild violets around East Devon
- 6 Sidmouth electric car club survey launched
- 7 Talking Newspapers set to restart service
- 8 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 9 A tussle for the ages at Ottery Bowls
- 10 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford