Salcombe Regis group’s folk fun in Sidford
THE Salcombe Regis Folk Dance Club held a Christmas Party at St Peter’s Church Hall, Sidford on December 10.
THE Salcombe Regis Folk Dance Club held a Christmas Party at St Peter’s Church Hall, Sidford, on December 10.
Experienced caller Doreen Cooper has run the club for many years and more than 30 dancers attended the event.
The Amycrofters Folk Dance Band from Honiton provided the music with Simon Maplesden calling.
Organisers said dancers had a great time and the Christmas hats and songs raised spirits even further.
The club meets most Fridays from 7pm to 9pm in St Peter’s Church Hall. All are welcome.
- 1 School steps up safety at road crossing areas
- 2 Temperatures drop to -5C in Devon - but how's the weekend looking?
- 3 Managing the woodland at the Knapp in Sidmouth
- 4 Exeter vaccine centre at Greendale will remain open
- 5 'Some businesses may not survive Sidmouth roadworks'
- 6 Members of South West drugs gang jailed for combined 40 years
- 7 British Heart Foundation shop in Sidmouth urgently seeking volunteers
- 8 New police station will help address challenges in keeping residents safe
- 9 Careless charity shop donors cost Devon Air Ambulance money
- 10 Fire training exercise at Newton Poppleford