Salcombe Regis group’s folk fun in Sidford
THE Salcombe Regis Folk Dance Club held a Christmas Party at St Peter’s Church Hall, Sidford on December 10.
THE Salcombe Regis Folk Dance Club held a Christmas Party at St Peter’s Church Hall, Sidford, on December 10.
Experienced caller Doreen Cooper has run the club for many years and more than 30 dancers attended the event.
The Amycrofters Folk Dance Band from Honiton provided the music with Simon Maplesden calling.
Organisers said dancers had a great time and the Christmas hats and songs raised spirits even further.
You may also want to watch:
The club meets most Fridays from 7pm to 9pm in St Peter’s Church Hall. All are welcome.
- 1 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 2 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 3 Organisers thrilled with super science festival turnout
- 4 Three designer handbags stolen from a shop in Sidmouth
- 5 Woman flown to hospital after fall
- 6 Elusive mackerel still popping up for Devon anglers
- 7 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 8 Pianist set to delight audiences in 50th anniversary season
- 9 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 10 Major road repair scheme will reduce patching