Salcombe Regis group’s folk fun in Sidford
THE Salcombe Regis Folk Dance Club held a Christmas Party at St Peter’s Church Hall, Sidford on December 10.
THE Salcombe Regis Folk Dance Club held a Christmas Party at St Peter’s Church Hall, Sidford, on December 10.
Experienced caller Doreen Cooper has run the club for many years and more than 30 dancers attended the event.
The Amycrofters Folk Dance Band from Honiton provided the music with Simon Maplesden calling.
Organisers said dancers had a great time and the Christmas hats and songs raised spirits even further.
You may also want to watch:
The club meets most Fridays from 7pm to 9pm in St Peter’s Church Hall. All are welcome.
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 3 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 4 Show of Art set to captivate Kennaway House visitors
- 5 The more we work together the better it will be
- 6 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 7 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 8 Golfing season underway at Sidmouth GC
- 9 Property of the Week: Ridgeway in Ottery St Mary
- 10 I want seafront cafe and restaurant to be something Exmouth can be proud of