Samosa Lady of Ottery to host singles night to spice up Valentine’s
- Credit: Archant
Single ladies and gents can enjoy an evening of fine company as part of a dinner evening at an Ottery restaurant.
The Samosa Lady of Ottery is opening her doors for a Valentine’s singles night on Friday, February 15, at her premises in Broad Street.
Business owner Tina Chauhan-Challis will cook up four courses for diners on the night.
She hopes the gujarati flavours will add some spice to the evening aimed at ‘sharing the love’ in a dinner setting.
Tina said: “Don’t be on your own on Valentines.
You may also want to watch:
“You may meet the person of your dreams, but, if you don’t, you’ll still have fun.
“Share the love with communal dining.
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Debut in the Dartmoor League
- 3 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 4 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 5 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 6 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 7 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 8 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 9 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 10 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
“I wanted to do something different and make Valentine’s more accessible to everyone.”
Tickets cost £30 per person and need to be booked in advance.
To book a place for dinner, call 01404 813280.