Public meeting to outline plans for Say No to Sidford Business Park campaign
- Credit: Archant
Campaigners against proposals for a business park development at Sidford will outline their next steps at a public meeting next week.
The Say No to Sidford Business Park group is inviting residents to hear about the campaigns activities in recent months and its newest proposals.
The group is keeping tight-lipped until the meeting next Wednesday (October 10), but says the announcements will demonstrate the depth of local opposition.
John Loudoun from the group said: “I think it’s important to get a sense of what we have been doing over the past few months, in order to try and put it before councillors so they understand the depth of opposition there is to the planning application.
“This has now been going on for a number of months and it is not going anywhere particularly fast. We are going to be making an announcement as we have a proposal to put to the people.”
You may also want to watch:
The meeting will start at 7pm, in St Peter’s Church Hall, Sidford, on Wednesday.
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 4 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 5 Virtual donkey day out on Easter Sunday
- 6 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 7 Ella's walks raise more than £3,000 for brain tumour research
- 8 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 9 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 10 Further improvements for Sidmouth Town FC