Sealed bid auction of painting to boost RNLI branch’s fundraising efforts
- Credit: Archant
An original painting by an artist from Beer, worth up to £1,400, is up for grabs in a sealed bid charity auction.
Andrew Coates has donated an original abstract oil painting, called Light Works China Trip 2015, to the Seaton and District Branch of the RNLI.
Wendy Cummins, secretary of the branch, thanked Andrew for his support and said the group was inviting bids starting from £400.
The painting can be viewed at Marine House Gallery.
Sealed envelopes should be dropped into the Marine House Gallery in Beer, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, before tomorrow (Saturday).
You may also want to watch:
The envelopes will be opened in the Dolphin Hotel at 7.30pm tomorrow night.
- 1 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start
- 2 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
- 3 Tar Barrel Night paintings will help keep the event rolling
- 4 Popular Sidmouth swimathon set to return this year
- 5 Hospitality needs a 'seat at cabinet the table' in Westminster - Michael Caines
- 6 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 7 Fake Covid-19 vaccine scam alert
- 8 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 9 An extra £4.6 billion made available to support UK businesses during lockdown
- 10 TOTO TALK - musings of a dog about town