Search for Sidmouth woman by half-sister
Sidmouth Herald readers asked to help in bid to track down relatives
A WOMAN from the Wirral has appealed to readers of the Sidmouth Herald to help her in her quest to track down relatives.
Valerie Lee, from Thingwall, Wirral, is looking for any relatives or contacts of the late Mary Gloria Arrowsmith who was born in 1926 and who died in July 1977 in Honiton.
Mrs Arrowsmith was, believes Valerie, her half-sister and she knows she also lived in the Sidmouth area at some point.
“Can you help me?” asked Valerie. “I believe she may have been related and I would like to trace her family.”
You may also want to watch:
She would particularly like to track down any of Mrs Arrowsmith’s children in her bid to fill in the gaps in her family history research.
Valerie can be contacted by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone (01516) 482092, or by letter to her at 8 Richmond Way, Thingwall, Wirral, CH61 7UR.
- 1 First time in a year for Sidmouth's rugby youngsters
- 2 Now is the time to shop locally says Sidmouth artist
- 3 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 4 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 5 Public help needed to find wild violets around East Devon
- 6 Sidmouth electric car club survey launched
- 7 Talking Newspapers set to restart service
- 8 A tussle for the ages at Ottery Bowls
- 9 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 10 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council