Search for Sidmouth woman by half-sister
Sidmouth Herald readers asked to help in bid to track down relatives
A WOMAN from the Wirral has appealed to readers of the Sidmouth Herald to help her in her quest to track down relatives.
Valerie Lee, from Thingwall, Wirral, is looking for any relatives or contacts of the late Mary Gloria Arrowsmith who was born in 1926 and who died in July 1977 in Honiton.
Mrs Arrowsmith was, believes Valerie, her half-sister and she knows she also lived in the Sidmouth area at some point.
“Can you help me?” asked Valerie. “I believe she may have been related and I would like to trace her family.”
You may also want to watch:
She would particularly like to track down any of Mrs Arrowsmith’s children in her bid to fill in the gaps in her family history research.
Valerie can be contacted by e-mail: email@example.com or by telephone (01516) 482092, or by letter to her at 8 Richmond Way, Thingwall, Wirral, CH61 7UR.
- 1 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 2 Sidmouth's 'fantastic' new amphitheatre 'an asset to the town'
- 3 Vision Group awards recognise 'champions' who helped Sidmouth pull through lockdown
- 4 New £14m Sidmouth Beach Management Plan takes major step forward
- 5 Property of the Week: Fortfield Terrace, Sidmouth
- 6 Former Sidmouth student campaigns to save Afghan friends from Taliban regime
- 7 New plan to build East Devon back better after the pandemic
- 8 ‘Act now’ to get flood-prone school relocated, councillor urges Government
- 9 Wednesday's Budget and how it might help those struggling in Devon this winter
- 10 How Devon are you? Take our quiz