Seaton woman’s long service award
- Credit: Archant
Donna Squire celebrates 40 years of working at the Pecorama model rail company in Beer
A Seaton woman’s 40 years of loyal service were celebrated by managers and colleagues at Pecorama model railway centre last week.
Donna Squire joined the Beer based company in 1978 as a young teenager.
During her years as an invoicing clerk there she has become a major asset to the office.
Since she joined the team she has witnessed huge developments with technology, moving from fairly basic accounting machinery to a fully integrated system involved with the day-to-day running of office duties.
You may also want to watch:
Managing Director Ben Arnold presented Donna with a Waterford glass decanter and a bouquet hand-tie of flowers to mark her milestone with the company.
Donna, who married Simon Squire in 1989 and moved to live in Seaton, also plays a major part in the back office of the Pecorama tourism operation which has equally seen many developments over the 40 years that she has worked for the company..
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 Further improvements for Sidmouth Town FC
- 4 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 7 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 8 Virtual donkey day out on Easter Sunday
- 9 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 10 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club