Second Sidmouth Community Market organised
ORGANISERS of Sidmouth s monthly Community Market have hailed its launch a success and are now preparing for the second event. The next market takes place on Saturday, September 12 from 10am until 12.30pm in St John Ambulance Hall. Once again there will b
ORGANISERS of Sidmouth's monthly Community Market have hailed its launch a success and are now preparing for the second event.
The next market takes place on Saturday, September 12 from 10am until 12.30pm in St John Ambulance Hall.
Once again there will be many local producers bringing a range of goods including vegetables, jam, cider, fish, poultry, eggs, flowers, cakes and chocolate.
There will also be crafts on offer and refreshments will be available.
You may also want to watch:
Liz Bramley, press officer for Vision Group for Sidmouth, which runs the market, said: "Following the successful launch of the monthly Community Market in Sidmouth it has been decided to remain at the St John Ambulance Hall for the foreseeable future."
As well as local producers offering their goods there will also be a community stall set aside for local people to sell home-grown fruit and vegetables or other homemade items.
- 1 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 2 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 3 Community rally around pensioner in hour of need
- 4 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 5 Month of the dead is a time to remember loved ones
- 6 Photo competition will capture the town's important moments
- 7 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 8 Good vibrations will be felt as the boys return to the beach
- 9 Band are back... and music lovers brave rain to enjoy show
- 10 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
Liz added: "September is a month when many people have an excess of fruit or vegetables so bring yours along to sell."
For more information or to book a stall, ring Kerry on 07973 137 592.
* Visit www.visionforsidmouth.org for a list of the upcoming market dates in the town.