Shop window smashed in Sidmouth and more news
A shop window was smashed in Fore Street, Sidmouth, in December. Read this and more.
SMASHED: A shop window was smashed in Fore Street, Sidmouth, between 5.30pm on Saturday, December 17, and 9.30am on Sunday, December 18. Police have appealed for information. Contact officers by dialling 101, crime reference: KS/11/730.
LASER: Two 3D laser scanner units have been allocated to Devon and Cornwall Police as part of a Government bid to tackle motorway and main road closures after crashes. The Department for Transport has awarded 57 police forces across England �2.7 million, with Devon’s share at �129,605.
You may also want to watch:
BLOOD: NHS Blood and Transplant is warning a ‘perfect storm’ could be created by 2012’s bumper sporting calendar and extra bank holidays, severely affecting blood donation levels.
With the Olympics and Queen’s Diamond Jubilee celebrations, NHSBT it fears a dramatic reduction in blood being donated, but needs an extra 500 donations a week in the first six months of 2012 to build up stocks to cover those attending the Olympics. Visit www.blood.co.uk, call 0300 123 2323 to become a blood donor.
- 1 General Buller's statue in Exeter stay or go?
- 2 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 3 When it comes to our beach, its about taking responsibility for what we do
- 4 Now is the time to shop locally says Sidmouth artist
- 5 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 6 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 7 First time in a year for Sidmouth's rugby youngsters
- 8 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 9 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 10 Sidmouth electric car club survey launched