Sid Vale Association to lead walk and other news
The Sid Vale Association is leading a countryside walk on Tuesday, October 2. Read this and more.
MOVED ON: Save Our Sidmouth campaigners claim they were given their marching orders from Sidbury Fair earlier this month.
Protesters had set up an information stand on September 12 but say they were asked to move on as their presence was “too political”.
The group is against the mooted creation of an employment site between the village and Sidford.
You may also want to watch:
WALK: The Sid Vale Association is leading a countryside walk on Tuesday, October 2, and will meet at 10am at White Bridge.
Call Keith or Vivienne on 01395 576996 for more information.
- 1 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 2 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 3 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 4 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 5 Sea Fest organisers remain optimistic for festival's return in 2022
- 6 Country owes a 'great debt' to The Duke of Edinburgh
- 7 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 8 Different species of deer are part of our wildlife inheritance
- 9 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 10 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
FLOWER FUND: St Peter’s Church in Sidford is holding a coffee morning from 10am to 12pm tomorrow (Saturday) to raise money for its flower fund.
Entry is �1.