Sid Vale Association to lead walk and other news
The Sid Vale Association is leading a countryside walk on Tuesday, October 2. Read this and more.
MOVED ON: Save Our Sidmouth campaigners claim they were given their marching orders from Sidbury Fair earlier this month.
Protesters had set up an information stand on September 12 but say they were asked to move on as their presence was “too political”.
The group is against the mooted creation of an employment site between the village and Sidford.
You may also want to watch:
WALK: The Sid Vale Association is leading a countryside walk on Tuesday, October 2, and will meet at 10am at White Bridge.
Call Keith or Vivienne on 01395 576996 for more information.
- 1 Ideas invited for new use of former Sidmouth utility building
- 2 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 3 Sidmouth woman's legal challenge over care home Covid deaths begins at High Court
- 4 Gold award success for Sidmouth and 'outstanding' community projects praised by South West In Bloom
- 5 Property of the Week: Fortescue Road, Sidmouth
- 6 Five Things to do in East Devon this October half Term
- 7 Keep safe and enjoy return of Tar Barrels spectacle
- 8 Sidmouth Repair Cafe set to reopen later this month
- 9 Village panto group secures prestigious national award
- 10 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
FLOWER FUND: St Peter’s Church in Sidford is holding a coffee morning from 10am to 12pm tomorrow (Saturday) to raise money for its flower fund.
Entry is �1.