Sid Valley Business Awards – full list of winners
PUBLISHED: 09:52 08 January 2018
The Herald can now reveal the full list of winners for the Sid Valley Business Awards.
With 12 per cent of the public vote, Kyle Baker Photography beat 25 other finalists to be named Sid Valley Business of the Year.
He was closely followed by Lexys, with 11 per cent of the vote, and Sarah Yates Interiors with 10 per cent of the vote.
The winners of the nine self-nominated categories were:
• Retail store – Fields of Sidmouth
• Retail shop – Wayside Sidmouth Market
• Sole trader – Lucy Retter
• Hospitality – pubs, restaurants and bars – The Anchor Inn
• Hospitality – tea rooms, coffee shops and tourist stops – The Chattery
• Hospitality – hotels, guest houses and B&Bs – the Salty Monk
• Lifestyle – health, beauty, leisure and sport – Jala Flow Yoga
• Professional service – Sidmouth Print
• Trade service – Fords
The other finalists were Adam Davis, Alpine Park Cottages, Northcott Brothers, Blinis, The Dairy Shop, Funkyfeet, The Glendevon, Humbug, Lexys, Power Plus Electrix, Sarah Yates Interiors, Sidmouth Rugby Club, Sidmouth Trawlers, Someday Something, Tiny Designs, and Willow Studios.
The judges could not decide between website designer Alex Hammond and fabulous fundraiser Charlotte Hadfield so they shared a special young entrepreneur award.
Pick up Friday’s Herald for the pictures of Saturday’s awards ceremony at the Victoria Hotel, which were organised by Andy Downham for Sidmouth Chamber of Commerce.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Sidmouth Herald. Click the link in the orange box above for details.