Sid Valley Business of the Year 2018 - choose your winner!
- Credit: Archant
The judges have completed their ‘exceptionally difficult’ task and the Herald can now reveal the 26 finalists in the Sid Valley Business Awards 2018.
All of the finalists have earned a place at the awards ceremony at the Victoria Hotel on January 6 – and any one of them could be named Sid Valley Business of the Year.
Now it is up to you to decide who wins the sought-after title, simply by placing your vote in our poll.
Andy Downham, who is organising the awards on behalf of Sidmouth Chamber of Commerce, said: “I would like to say a huge thank you to all those who entered and did not get through, and well done to our finalists.
“A total workforce of nearly 350 people has been represented this year, including some larger employers like Fields of Sidmouth and Fords and of course our sole traders. Thank you to the judges.”
You may also want to watch:
The finalists are as follows:
• Adam Davis
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 4 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 5 Virtual donkey day out on Easter Sunday
- 6 Ella's walks raise more than £3,000 for brain tumour research
- 7 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 8 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 9 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 10 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
• Alpine Park Cottages
• Anchor Inn
• Northcott Brothers
• The Chattery
• The Dairy Shop
• Fields of Sidmouth
• The Glendevon
• Jala Flow Yoga Ltd
• Kyle Baker
• Lucy Retter
• Power Plus Electrix
• The Salty Monk
• Sarah Yates Interiors
• Sidmouth Print
• Sidmouth Rugby Club
• Sidmouth Trawlers
• Someday Something
• Tiny Designs
• Wayside, Sidmouth Market
• Willow Studios
Andy added: “Any one of our finalists can win the overall award, and it is now down to the public to decide.
“We look forward to a celebration, not just for these businesses who have successfully grabbed a spot of the limelight, but for all those who work in the valley and help make it such a special place.
“Another thank you to our sponsors: Potbury’s Funeral Service, Potburys of Sidmouth, Molyneux Financial Planning, Thomas Westcott Chartered Accountants, Sidmouth Print, Morris Lettings, Marla Custom Blinds, Ford Simey, EDIT and the Sidmouth Herald.”
Votes can be cast until midnight on January 5.