Sid Valley Energy Action Group gets cosy!
SIDMOUTH residents can learn how to save money on energy bills and make their homes ‘cosier’ at an event on Wednesday (November 17).
SIDMOUTH residents can learn how to save money on energy bills and make their homes ‘cosier’ at an event tomorrow, Wednesday, November 17.
The Sid Valley Energy Action Group (SVEAG) has organised an information evening at Sidmouth College from 7.30pm.
“You will lose up to a quarter of your heat through an uninsulated roof, and a third through uninsulated walls,” said SVEAG member Derek Chant, “Ofgem predicts that energy prices might rise by as much as 13per cent by spring, and some forecasters have mentioned the possibility of another cold winter.”
SVEAG has teamed up with Sidmouth College to host the evening.
You may also want to watch:
Speakers will include Di Berry from East Devon District Council presenting information from the Energy SavingTrust, and Mr Chant, a local energy assessor.
For more information contact Dr John Twibell on (01395) 578689, or Derek Chant (01395) 516655.
- 1 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 2 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 3 Prince Philip's legacy is guaranteed through awards scheme
- 4 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 5 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 6 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 7 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 8 Grab your chance to win a new TV from Fords South West Ltd
- 9 Ottery retirement community with Easter thank you for keyworkers
- 10 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National