Sid Valley Memory Café appeals for more volunteers
- Credit: Archant
A charity which is dedicated to helping those with dementia is asking for people who can spare a little of their time to get in touch.
An initiative run by the Sid Memory Café is looking to recruit more volunteers. The charity is run entirely by unpaid volunteers and they are keen to add more to their ‘friends’ network.
Duncan Watt, the chairman of trustees at the Memory Café and the fundraising group, said they are not specifically looking for regular commitment but for anyone who can help from time to time.
He is keen to stress that they are not looking for financial support but just any time they can spare.
Duncan said they need help with fundraising events, admin, coffee/tea making, outings or at Twyford House
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who is interested, has been asked to pop into the café, Colburg Road, on Wednesday, November 7 at 4.30pm.
Call Duncan on 01395 515587 for more information.
- 1 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 2 Prince Philip's legacy is guaranteed through awards scheme
- 3 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 4 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 5 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 6 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 7 Ottery retirement community with Easter thank you for keyworkers
- 8 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 9 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 10 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead