Sid Valley PPG launch patient survey
- Credit: Archant
Sid Valley patients are being asked to have their say in an annual survey about practice services.
Users of the Sid Valley Practice are being asked by the patient participation group (PPG) to complete either an online or hardcopy of the form before November 30.
The group will then prepare a report based on patients’ feedback and experiences.
Paul Jeffries, from the Sid Valley PPG, said: “Whether you are 16 or 116, use the practice seldomly, have used the practice a bit more than you had hoped, are a carer for another patient, have received exemplary care or have felt things could be slightly improved we would love to hear from you about your experiences.”
The Sid Valley PPG is also one of seven groups nationwide helping to develop a data insight tool to allow practices to compare data with other surgeries with similar demographics.
You may also want to watch:
Hardcopies of the survey can be picked up and returned to the Blackmore Health Centre and Beacon Medical Centre reception desks.
To complete a copy online visit: http://www.sidvalleypractice.nhs.uk/
- 1 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 2 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 3 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 4 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 5 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 6 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 7 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 8 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 9 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 10 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future