Sid Valley pubs join celebration of pub food
East Devon pubs join month of pub food celebrations
THREE East Devon pubs have joined with others across Devon to celebrate traditional pub food.
The Blue Ball, Sidford, Balfour Arms, Sidmouth and the Cannon Inn, Newton Poppleford, are involved with November Pub Food Festival, which kicked off at the start of the month with an homage to National Sausage Week.
Last week was Pie Week. This week, until Saturday, they will celebrate Pudding Week.
Featuring recipes and ingredients the area is famed for, the final week is Fish Week from November 21-16.
You may also want to watch:
Find out more at www.pubtrail.co.uk/devon.
- 1 New £14m Sidmouth Beach Management Plan takes major step forward
- 2 Flood project construction vehicles end up in deep water
- 3 Immigration suspect arrested after fire in empty Sidmouth shop
- 4 Sidmouth's 'fantastic' new amphitheatre 'an asset to the town'
- 5 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 6 ‘Can we fix it? Yes we can!’ Sidmouth Repair Cafe seeks new team members
- 7 Sidmouth's Repo Man TV star Sean doubles as Marvel film superhero
- 8 Book your tickets for wine tasting in Sidmouth
- 9 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 10 A remarkably good 50th anniversary for Sidmouth Music