Sid Valley pubs join celebration of pub food
East Devon pubs join month of pub food celebrations
THREE East Devon pubs have joined with others across Devon to celebrate traditional pub food.
The Blue Ball, Sidford, Balfour Arms, Sidmouth and the Cannon Inn, Newton Poppleford, are involved with November Pub Food Festival, which kicked off at the start of the month with an homage to National Sausage Week.
Last week was Pie Week. This week, until Saturday, they will celebrate Pudding Week.
Featuring recipes and ingredients the area is famed for, the final week is Fish Week from November 21-16.
You may also want to watch:
Find out more at www.pubtrail.co.uk/devon.
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 Further improvements for Sidmouth Town FC
- 4 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 7 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 8 Virtual donkey day out on Easter Sunday
- 9 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 10 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser