Tickets on sale now for Sidbury Bonfire and Firework Display
- Credit: Archant
This year’s bonfire and firework display at Sidbury Manor takes place on Saturday, November 2.
Live music will be provided by The Superband, there will be a bar selling beer, cider and mulled wine, and there will also be food and soft drinks available.
Last year's event attracted a record crowd and raised £1,500 for Hospiscare and £1,000 for the Royal British Legion.
This year's nominated charity is the Red Cross, and other organisations will also receive donations if there are sufficient funds.
Gates open at 5.30pm, the bonfire will be lit at 6.30pm and the fireworks will start at 7.15pm.
You may also want to watch:
People are asked not to bring sparklers; these are not permitted on the site.
Tickets are available for the lower prices of £6.50 for adults and £4.50 for children under 14 until Wednesday, October 30.
- 1 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 2 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 3 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 4 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 5 The boyhood of Ottery's famous poet - Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- 6 Sea Fest organisers remain optimistic for festival's return in 2022
- 7 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 8 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 9 Anglers travelling further for fishing delights
- 10 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
They are on sale, for cash only, at Sidmouth Post Office, The Rising Sun in Sidford, The Red Lion in Sidbury and Drew's of Sidbury.
Tickets on the gate will be £8 and £6.