Double bill of plays by Sidbury Into Drama
- Credit: Archant
Sidbury into Drama presents a double bill and buffet at Sidbury Village Hall from Thursday, November 21 to Saturday, November 23.
The programme starts with Sat Love by Simon Brett, in which a philandering businessman's attempts to see his girlfriend are thwarted by a rather unconventional sat-nav.
The cast includes Sarah Jenkins, Gwenan Paewai and Lynden Webb.
It is followed by Curses, Foiled Again!
This is a dramatic comedy by Evelyn Hood, which portrays an eve-of-performance rehearsal of a rather creaky Victorian tragedy.
You may also want to watch:
The cast bicker amongst themselves and the female lead - who cannot really act - still does not know her lines after three months of rehearsals.
Will the performance realise the 'sense of theatre' that its director wants, or is the last rehearsal going to the dogs?
- 1 Praise to community for helping college with online learning during lockdown
- 2 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 3 Sidmouth's home-grown cricket star Dom Bess in England's win again Sri Lanka
- 4 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 5 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 6 Football in support of mental health
- 7 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 8 Sad loss at Beer Albion
- 9 Ottery St Mary Silver Band 'Centenary+1' fundraiser launched
- 10 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start
Tickets are £12, to include a buffet, and are available now from Drews Butchers, Sidbury.