Sidbury set for fete fun
Village bonanza is a real community effort
SIDBURY village fete takes place on Saturday, June 18.
The traditional day of festivities begins at 2.30pm tomorrow in the village’s school grounds, and organisers have promised: “You name it we’ve got it.”
Fun will include stalls, cakes, books, jewellery.
Pig racing, a human fruit machine, fun and games, face painting, a barbecue- with food from local growers and butchers- a bouncy castle will all be on offer as well.
You may also want to watch:
Teas will be served in Sidbury Village Hall.
Organising the fete is a real combined effort in the village with church and women’s institute members, school pupils and representatives, and residents among those chipping in.
- 1 Ideas invited for new use of former Sidmouth utility building
- 2 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 3 Sidmouth woman's legal challenge over care home Covid deaths begins at High Court
- 4 Gold award success for Sidmouth and 'outstanding' community projects praised by South West In Bloom
- 5 Property of the Week: Fortescue Road, Sidmouth
- 6 Five Things to do in East Devon this October half Term
- 7 Keep safe and enjoy return of Tar Barrels spectacle
- 8 Sidmouth Repair Cafe set to reopen later this month
- 9 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 10 Read all about it! Toto pays a visit to the bookshop