Sidbury set for fete fun
Village bonanza is a real community effort
SIDBURY village fete takes place on Saturday, June 18.
The traditional day of festivities begins at 2.30pm tomorrow in the village’s school grounds, and organisers have promised: “You name it we’ve got it.”
Fun will include stalls, cakes, books, jewellery.
Pig racing, a human fruit machine, fun and games, face painting, a barbecue- with food from local growers and butchers- a bouncy castle will all be on offer as well.
You may also want to watch:
Teas will be served in Sidbury Village Hall.
Organising the fete is a real combined effort in the village with church and women’s institute members, school pupils and representatives, and residents among those chipping in.
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 3 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 4 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 The more we work together the better it will be
- 7 Show of Art set to captivate Kennaway House visitors
- 8 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 9 Golfing season underway at Sidmouth GC
- 10 I want seafront cafe and restaurant to be something Exmouth can be proud of