Sidbury toasts Royal couple with coffee, cake and fizz
Sidbury children invited to take part in Royal Wedding painting contest
THERE will be a chance to mark the wedding of Wills and Kate in Sidbury the day after the big event with Royal Wedding Toast party celebrations in the village hall from 10am to 1pm on Saturday, April 30.
Coffee, cake and fizz will be on offer and children living in the parish are invited to take part in a painting competition with – guess what – the Royal Wedding as the theme.
Entries to be left at Drews the butchers with name, age and address on the back.
All paintings will be displayed in the hall during the day.
“No tickets are required, just turn up,” said villager Sue Gooding.
- 1 UPDATE: Man dies after A3052 accident
- 2 Chiefs' rebranding dignifies the club and city
- 3 Do you have a crocodile bush near you?
- 4 Work from home, masks and NHS passes: New Covid rules explained
- 5 Simply having a wonderful Christmas time in Sidmouth
- 6 Join fellow freelancers and homeworkers at Sidmouth's ‘Jelly' sessions
- 7 Three injured in Sidmouth road accident
- 8 From Sidmouth with solidarity: amnesty group writes to overseas political prisoners
- 9 Property of the Week: Trinity Court, Sidmouth