Sidbury toasts Royal couple with coffee, cake and fizz
Sidbury children invited to take part in Royal Wedding painting contest
THERE will be a chance to mark the wedding of Wills and Kate in Sidbury the day after the big event with Royal Wedding Toast party celebrations in the village hall from 10am to 1pm on Saturday, April 30.
Coffee, cake and fizz will be on offer and children living in the parish are invited to take part in a painting competition with – guess what – the Royal Wedding as the theme.
Entries to be left at Drews the butchers with name, age and address on the back.
All paintings will be displayed in the hall during the day.
You may also want to watch:
“No tickets are required, just turn up,” said villager Sue Gooding.
- 1 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 2 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 3 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 4 The boyhood of Ottery's famous poet - Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- 5 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 6 Sidmouth seniors back in competitive action
- 7 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 8 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 9 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 10 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman