Sidbury toasts Royal couple with coffee, cake and fizz
Sidbury children invited to take part in Royal Wedding painting contest
THERE will be a chance to mark the wedding of Wills and Kate in Sidbury the day after the big event with Royal Wedding Toast party celebrations in the village hall from 10am to 1pm on Saturday, April 30.
Coffee, cake and fizz will be on offer and children living in the parish are invited to take part in a painting competition with – guess what – the Royal Wedding as the theme.
Entries to be left at Drews the butchers with name, age and address on the back.
All paintings will be displayed in the hall during the day.
You may also want to watch:
“No tickets are required, just turn up,” said villager Sue Gooding.
- 1 Lifeguards report for duty as new service launches
- 2 Fancy a pint? Help support the survival of your local
- 3 Repaint of fish mural brightens up The Ham
- 4 New interiors showroom offers inspiration for your home
- 5 Festival benefits connected businesses as well
- 6 New minibus takes voluntary service's fleet to three
- 7 Village summer fair returns to support local charities
- 8 Donkey sanctuary's new trail and batty activities this summer
- 9 Town's garden competition effort judged
- 10 Ottery win the Monty Perry Invitation Cup