Sidbury vets receives ‘outstanding’ award
- Credit: Archant
Poorly pets in Sidbury will be happy to know they are in good hands.
Raddenstiles Veterinary Surgery, in Church Street, has been celebrating after being recognised by the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS) for its ‘outstanding’ in-patient care.
It is now one of very few accredited veterinary general practices in the county to have two ‘outstanding’ service awards.
Clinical director Chris Ridge said: “The RCVS only distribute awards to practices that can demonstrate all staff have the knowledge and understanding to follow strict guidelines and protocols.
“The in-patient award focuses on the work of our nursing team, and this is great recognition of the way we look after and care for our patients – whether they are with us for a few hours or several days.”
You may also want to watch:
The ‘In-patient Service’ award covers anaesthesia, dentistry, nursing, infection control, in-patient care, pain relief and surgery.
- 1 First time in a year for Sidmouth's rugby youngsters
- 2 Now is the time to shop locally says Sidmouth artist
- 3 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 4 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 5 Public help needed to find wild violets around East Devon
- 6 Sidmouth electric car club survey launched
- 7 Talking Newspapers set to restart service
- 8 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 9 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 10 A tussle for the ages at Ottery Bowls