Sidbury vets receives ‘outstanding’ award
- Credit: Archant
Poorly pets in Sidbury will be happy to know they are in good hands.
Raddenstiles Veterinary Surgery, in Church Street, has been celebrating after being recognised by the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS) for its ‘outstanding’ in-patient care.
It is now one of very few accredited veterinary general practices in the county to have two ‘outstanding’ service awards.
Clinical director Chris Ridge said: “The RCVS only distribute awards to practices that can demonstrate all staff have the knowledge and understanding to follow strict guidelines and protocols.
“The in-patient award focuses on the work of our nursing team, and this is great recognition of the way we look after and care for our patients – whether they are with us for a few hours or several days.”
You may also want to watch:
The ‘In-patient Service’ award covers anaesthesia, dentistry, nursing, infection control, in-patient care, pain relief and surgery.
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 4 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 5 Virtual donkey day out on Easter Sunday
- 6 Ella's walks raise more than £3,000 for brain tumour research
- 7 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 8 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 9 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 10 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles