Sidbury Village Fete fun!
BEAUTIFUL weather is hoped to draw in the crowds during this month s Sidbury Village Fete. This year Sidmouth Town Band will be kicking off the fun and activities, which includes an outdoor performance by Sidbury Primary School pupils. All the fun of the
BEAUTIFUL weather is hoped to draw in the crowds during this month's Sidbury Village Fete.
This year Sidmouth Town Band will be kicking off the fun and activities, which includes an outdoor performance by Sidbury Primary School pupils.
All the fun of the fair will be had with numerous games and sideshows, as well as fun races for children of all ages.
There will be well-stocked stalls offering bargains from bottles to books and bric-a-brac.
You may also want to watch:
Delicious tea will be served all afternoon and hungry visitors can enjoy a barbecue and lashings of ice cream.
This main summer event for the village was created four years ago after the traditional St Giles' Church and Sidbury Primary School fetes joined forced to form a combined village fete.
- 1 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 2 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 3 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 4 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 5 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 6 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 7 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 8 Young Vikings enjoy victory on the main pitch
- 9 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 10 Mighty Greens conquer Plym Trail marathon
Keith Dawson, an organiser, said: "The emphasis is definitely on fun and friendship."
All of the proceeds will be shared between St Giles' and the primary school.
The fete will take place between 2.30pm and 5pm at Sidbury Primary School on Saturday, June 13. Visitors from far and wide are welcome to attend.
Free parking is available and will be clearly signposted through the village.