Sidbury Village Fete fun!
BEAUTIFUL weather is hoped to draw in the crowds during this month s Sidbury Village Fete. This year Sidmouth Town Band will be kicking off the fun and activities, which includes an outdoor performance by Sidbury Primary School pupils. All the fun of the
BEAUTIFUL weather is hoped to draw in the crowds during this month's Sidbury Village Fete.
This year Sidmouth Town Band will be kicking off the fun and activities, which includes an outdoor performance by Sidbury Primary School pupils.
All the fun of the fair will be had with numerous games and sideshows, as well as fun races for children of all ages.
There will be well-stocked stalls offering bargains from bottles to books and bric-a-brac.
Delicious tea will be served all afternoon and hungry visitors can enjoy a barbecue and lashings of ice cream.
This main summer event for the village was created four years ago after the traditional St Giles' Church and Sidbury Primary School fetes joined forced to form a combined village fete.
- 1 Council set to approve plans for a new quarry in Ottery St Mary
- 2 Air ambulance attends beach fall incident in Sidmouth
- 3 Waitrose and Halfords recall items over health and safety concerns
- 4 Shopping locally has never mattered so much as it does now
- 5 New look for interior of Sidmouth's Norman Lockyer Observatory
- 6 Four great attractions to visit prior to Christmas
- 7 Warning issued over fake Omicron variant test scam
- 8 Ottery woman's home 'cuckooed' by County Lines drug gang
- 9 Chiefs beaten by a powerful second-half from league leaders
- 10 Popular art exhibition returns this Christmas
Keith Dawson, an organiser, said: "The emphasis is definitely on fun and friendship."
All of the proceeds will be shared between St Giles' and the primary school.
The fete will take place between 2.30pm and 5pm at Sidbury Primary School on Saturday, June 13. Visitors from far and wide are welcome to attend.
Free parking is available and will be clearly signposted through the village.