Sidbury Village Fete is back
- Credit: Archant
Sidbury Village Fete is back this Saturday (June 17) on the school field from 2pm.
The event includes the ‘famous and well-loved pig derby’.
Also making an appearance will be the human fruit machine and many more ‘entertaining treats and games’.
“The usual stalls – bric-a-brac, clothes, cakes, plants and a well-stocked bottle stall – are just a few among a large variety of others to appeal to young and old alike,” say the organisers.
“Dogs are also well catered for, with prizes for the waggiest tail, agility and various other tricks.
You may also want to watch:
“There will also be ice cream and a barbecue in the field and afternoon tea in the village hall, courtesy of the WI.
“Bring along family and friends for what promises to be a great afternoon out for all the family.”
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 3 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 4 Show of Art set to captivate Kennaway House visitors
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 The more we work together the better it will be
- 7 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 8 Golfing season underway at Sidmouth GC
- 9 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 10 Property of the Week: Ridgeway in Ottery St Mary
Profit from the fete will be split between the Sidbury Primary School and Sidbury St Giles’ Church.