Sidford baby picture identified
Meet Lianne Cross, identified as the baby pictured from the 1981 wedding of Prince Charles and Lady Diana Spencer
MEET Lianne Cross, who was a baby in 1981 when she was dressed in this clown’s outfit to celebrate the wedding of Prince Charles and Lady Diana Spencer.
Following an appeal in the Sidmouth Herald asking who the baby was who featured in the paper three decades ago, Lianne’s aunt, Tracy, got in touch.
Lianne was pictured at Lower Brook Meadow, Sidford, in 1981, but now, aged 30, she lives in Telford with her partner and two children, said Tracy, from Honiton, who went out especially to buy a copy of the Herald after her mother said her brother had heard about it being published.
“She was six months when the picture was taken and I was 15,” she said.
You may also want to watch:
*Lianne’s picture also features in a special Royal Wedding supplement in next week’s Sidmouth Herald.
- 1 Lottery funding for fishermen's shed project
- 2 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 3 Friends of the Byes are helping to to save life on earth starting with a bramble bank
- 4 Tipton St John children's author wins national award for pioneering work
- 5 Sid Vale Association marks its 175th anniversary
- 6 Stalker jailed and banned from Ottery St Mary
- 7 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start
- 8 Dom Bess representing Sidmouth in Sri Lanka
- 9 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 10 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout