Sidford Bingo fundraiser for playgroup
Sidford Playgroup plans bingo night to raise funds to buy new play equipment
IT will be ‘eyes down’ for a Bingo evening next month to help Sidford Playgroup raise funds for new equipment.
The event, to be held at Sidford Social Hall on Friday, March 2 from 7pm, with an 8pm start for Bingo, has been organised by pre-school committee members.
There will be cash prizes on offer along with tea, coffee, soft drinks, homemade cakes and snacks on sale.
Committee member, Vicky Eul-Barker, said: “The evening is open to all ages so if you’re a pro or a novice it will be a good night out.
You may also want to watch:
“Contestants can grab a bite and a cuppa while trying their luck in this popular game.”
She said since her daughter, Harriet, three, began attending the pre-school each morning she had blossomed, made friends, was learning through play and growing more independent.
- 1 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 2 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 3 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 4 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 5 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 6 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 7 Young Vikings enjoy victory on the main pitch
- 8 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 9 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 10 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
She added: “Sidford Playgroup is such a warm and welcoming environment. It’s a brilliant stepping stone between home and school.”
She said fund raising events ensured the pre-school equipment was kept up-to-date and interesting for children.
Both children and parents/carers can continue to benefit from the knowledge and caring support the dedicated staff can offer within this pre-school setting.”
Playgroup sessions are from 9.30am to 12.20pm on weekday mornings during term time. For more details about it or the Bingo evening call Caroline Vansittart: 07966 953096.