Sidford breakfasts aids FORCE charity
Cancer charity to benefit from Sidford’s Great Devon Breakfast event
A Great Devon Breakfast, for FORCE cancer charity, will be held at Sidford Social Hall, Byes Lane, on Saturday, September 17 from 9am to 11.30am.
Three ladies will cook breakfasts to order and every penny made will go to the charity.
It is the third year the event has been run and, said organiser Colin Kingman, he hopes to raise at least �500.
A full English breakfast will cost �4.50, with the chance to buy sausage or bacon baps or toast and marmalade for �1.50. Tea or coffee will be 50p.
You may also want to watch:
There will be a cake stall and prize draw and if anyone has items they would like to donate for the draw, Colin would be pleased to hear from them on (01395) 579725.
- 1 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 2 Sidmouth's 'fantastic' new amphitheatre 'an asset to the town'
- 3 Vision Group awards recognise 'champions' who helped Sidmouth pull through lockdown
- 4 Property of the Week: Fortfield Terrace, Sidmouth
- 5 New £14m Sidmouth Beach Management Plan takes major step forward
- 6 Former Sidmouth student campaigns to save Afghan friends from Taliban regime
- 7 New plan to build East Devon back better after the pandemic
- 8 Wednesday's Budget and how it might help those struggling in Devon this winter
- 9 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 10 Photo competition will capture the town's important moments