Sidford breakfasts aids FORCE charity
Cancer charity to benefit from Sidford’s Great Devon Breakfast event
A Great Devon Breakfast, for FORCE cancer charity, will be held at Sidford Social Hall, Byes Lane, on Saturday, September 17 from 9am to 11.30am.
Three ladies will cook breakfasts to order and every penny made will go to the charity.
It is the third year the event has been run and, said organiser Colin Kingman, he hopes to raise at least �500.
A full English breakfast will cost �4.50, with the chance to buy sausage or bacon baps or toast and marmalade for �1.50. Tea or coffee will be 50p.
You may also want to watch:
There will be a cake stall and prize draw and if anyone has items they would like to donate for the draw, Colin would be pleased to hear from them on (01395) 579725.
- 1 Nicola hoping to inspire Sidmouth slimmers through weight loss
- 2 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 3 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 4 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 5 Police chase driver facing jail for 90mph pursuit in country lanes
- 6 Commemorative elm tree planted to mark National Tree Warden scheme's 30th anniversary
- 7 17th century chest from Ottery manor to be auctioned
- 8 Free Zoom workshop for parents, carers and professionals during Lockdown
- 9 £12,500 donated to lockdown laptops for schools appeal
- 10 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences