Sidford breakfasts aids FORCE charity
Cancer charity to benefit from Sidford’s Great Devon Breakfast event
A Great Devon Breakfast, for FORCE cancer charity, will be held at Sidford Social Hall, Byes Lane, on Saturday, September 17 from 9am to 11.30am.
Three ladies will cook breakfasts to order and every penny made will go to the charity.
It is the third year the event has been run and, said organiser Colin Kingman, he hopes to raise at least �500.
A full English breakfast will cost �4.50, with the chance to buy sausage or bacon baps or toast and marmalade for �1.50. Tea or coffee will be 50p.
You may also want to watch:
There will be a cake stall and prize draw and if anyone has items they would like to donate for the draw, Colin would be pleased to hear from them on (01395) 579725.
- 1 High Street beckons for hobbyists emerging from lockdown
- 2 General Buller's statue in Exeter stay or go?
- 3 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 4 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 5 When it comes to our beach, its about taking responsibility for what we do
- 6 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 7 Now is the time to shop locally says Sidmouth artist
- 8 First time in a year for Sidmouth's rugby youngsters
- 9 SRC mighty six take on Sid Valley Ring half-marathon
- 10 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat