Sidford Business Park: Three-day planning inquiry opens
- Credit: Archant
Tune in to our blog reporting the Sidford Business Park inquiry.
A controversial proposal for a multi-million pound business park in Sidford will go before a three-day planning inquiry.
The planning inspector will open the inquiry for the change-of-use at land east of Two Bridges on Tuesday, July 16.
The inquiry is scheduled for three days, concluding on Thursday, July 18.
Applicants Tim and Mike Ford have challenged the decision made by East Devon District Council in October last year.
You may also want to watch:
The outline application is applying for a change of use of land from agricultural to employment and will provide 8,445 sqm of new floorspace, new highway access, cycle and foot paths, improvements to flood attenuation, building layout and road layout, new hedgerow planting and associated infrastructure.
The proposals have faced mass opposition from residents and campaign group Say NO to Sidford Business Park.
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 4 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 5 Virtual donkey day out on Easter Sunday
- 6 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 7 Ella's walks raise more than £3,000 for brain tumour research
- 8 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 9 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 10 Further improvements for Sidmouth Town FC
The Herald will be bringing you the latest news from the inquiry through a live blog.
Tune in from 10am on Tuesday morning for the opening of the inquiry.