Bonny bonnets make for egg-cellent show at pre-school
- Credit: Archant
Egg-cited youngsters paraded around, showing off their Easter bonnets with a special last day of term at Sidford.
Sidford Byes Pre-School held its cracking annual Easter bonnet parade last Friday, April 5.
Delighted parents watched as their children paraded and hopped around the hall to show of their egg-cellent hats.
The bonnets were made with everything from beads, pipe cleaners, homemade nests, cotton wool sheep, pompom bunnies and chicks, handmade artwork, ducks made of sponge and feathers.
One was even made from newspaper.
You may also want to watch:
The youngsters had a lovely time and enjoy themselves during the event before teachers and parents joined them for an Easter-themed lunch.
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 3 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 4 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 Joma Devon & Exeter League Results
- 7 Joma Devon and Exeter League Weekend Fixtures
- 8 Sidmouth Ladies restart with a golf comp
- 9 New exhibition features Sidmouth view
- 10 Sidmouth music man raises thousands-of-pounds for cancer charity