Your chance to name a new Sidford development and win £100
- Credit: Archant
You could win £100 by naming a new retirement development in Sidford.
Developer Churchill Retirement Living has launched a competition to name its new retirement development in Green Close, Sidford.
It is inviting local residents to submit name suggestions and the author of the winning name will receive a £100 prize.
The name will appear on the development.
Construction will start shortly on the 40 retirement flats, which will replace the former care home.
You may also want to watch:
Potential entrants are reminded that all Churchill Retirement Living development names end in ‘Lodge’ so be sure to include that in your submission.
To enter, send your suggested name and the reason for it to: Jo Ridehalgh, Sidford Naming Competition, Freepost, Churchill Retirement Livingor by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 2 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 3 Prince Philip's legacy is guaranteed through awards scheme
- 4 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 5 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 6 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 7 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 8 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 9 Grab your chance to win a new TV from Fords South West Ltd
- 10 Claire leaves political spotlight
Entries must include your name, address and phone number and the closing date is January 31.