Sidford disco to aid children’s charity
Back to the 80’s for Children in Need
AN 80’s Revival Night is set to take place on Friday, November 18, at Sidford Social Hall.
Kirsty Parker is organising the event, giving those attending the option to dress up in order to raise money for Children in Need, writes Emily Keliher.
Tickets cost �10 and organisers are hoping to raise over �1,000, with all proceeds going to charity.
The night begins at 7.30pm and there will be a bar, food, a big prize draw and a disco by Streetbeat, a local company, based in Exeter.
You may also want to watch:
Kirsty has organised successful charity events in the past, raising money to help with diseases such as meningitis, and has decided to support Children In Need on this occasion, with everyone welcome to attend.
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 4 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 5 Virtual donkey day out on Easter Sunday
- 6 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 7 Ella's walks raise more than £3,000 for brain tumour research
- 8 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 9 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 10 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future