Sidford photo exhibition to take people around the world
- Credit: Archant
Pictures taken around the world, with Sidford as a starting point, will be showcased at a special exhibition.
Artist Richard Sercombe will be putting on a free show at Sidford Methodist Church, in Church Street.
More than 27 prints will be displayed at the event this Saturday (June 17) between 10.30am and 3.30pm.
Richard will be on hand to chat with visitors about the prints which have been taken over the last decade.
The event will also include refreshments and competitions.
You may also want to watch:
Richard said: “It is hopefully going to be a fun day.”
Visitors from far and wide with stunning photographs of the Sidford area have also been asked to put images forward for a calendar.
- 1 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 2 Lottery funding for fishermen's shed project
- 3 Friends of the Byes are helping to to save life on earth starting with a bramble bank
- 4 Dom Bess representing Sidmouth in Sri Lanka
- 5 Safety, security and sustainability at Sidmouth Town
- 6 Sid Vale Association marks its 175th anniversary
- 7 Tipton St John children's author wins national award for pioneering work
- 8 Stalker jailed and banned from Ottery St Mary
- 9 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 10 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start
Anyone with favourite snaps of the area has been asked to take them along to the event on Saturday.
The photos will then be considered for the 2018 Sidford Methodist Calendar, which is raising funds for the church’s community development project.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.