Sidford Playgroup needs pianist for nativity show
Sidford youngsters prepare for Christmas nativity
CHILDREN at Sidford Pre-School Playgroup will perform a Christmas nativity for parents and carers at Sidford Social Hall on Thursday, December 15.
Now, Caroline Vansittart, playgroup leader, is appealing for someone to play the piano for the half-hour morning performance and offers of help can be made to 07966 953096.
She said: “The children have been busy rehearsing the characters for the last couple of weeks. They are all so excited to be showing off their acting skills either as Mary or Joseph, a shepherd, an angel or one of three wise men - they really can’t wait.
“Our heartfelt thanks go out to all the parents and supporters who have been helping with the costumes. “
You may also want to watch:
Father Christmas, has managed to take time out from his busy schedule, to pay a surprise visit to the playgroup.
The nativity has been especially rehearsed for the parents and carers whose children attend the pre-school, which provides an early year’s educational programme.
- 1 Ideas invited for new use of former Sidmouth utility building
- 2 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 3 Sidmouth woman's legal challenge over care home Covid deaths begins at High Court
- 4 Gold award success for Sidmouth and 'outstanding' community projects praised by South West In Bloom
- 5 Property of the Week: Fortescue Road, Sidmouth
- 6 Five Things to do in East Devon this October half Term
- 7 Keep safe and enjoy return of Tar Barrels spectacle
- 8 Sidmouth Repair Cafe set to reopen later this month
- 9 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 10 Read all about it! Toto pays a visit to the bookshop
The playgroup is held on weekday mornings and aims to provide children with a range of interesting pre-school activities.