Sidford road re-opens to day-time traffic
End in sight for A3052 delays at Sidmouth says Devon County Council
HOLD-UPS for drivers using the A3052 at Sidmouth will soon be over.
Roadworks between Core Lane and Sidford Cross are now substantially complete, with a lifting of daytime closures and diversions for this section of road.
However, says Devon County Council, some minor finishing works are required that will be undertaken over the next two weeks for short periods of time outside peak hours.
Any noisy work will be completed before 11pm.
You may also want to watch:
During these times traffic will be controlled using stop/go boards or temporary traffic lights.
Electronic information signs at the approaches to the roadworks will be updated with the latest information.
- 1 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 2 Property of the Week: Fortescue Road, Sidmouth
- 3 Sidmouth woman's legal challenge over care home Covid deaths begins at High Court
- 4 Village panto group secures prestigious national award
- 5 Ideas invited for new use of former Sidmouth utility building
- 6 Keep safe and enjoy return of Tar Barrels spectacle
- 7 Sidmouth Repair Cafe set to reopen later this month
- 8 As fuel poverty bites we ask who cares for the carers?
- 9 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 10 Gold award success for Sidmouth and 'outstanding' community projects praised by South West In Bloom