Sidford road re-opens to day-time traffic
End in sight for A3052 delays at Sidmouth says Devon County Council
HOLD-UPS for drivers using the A3052 at Sidmouth will soon be over.
Roadworks between Core Lane and Sidford Cross are now substantially complete, with a lifting of daytime closures and diversions for this section of road.
However, says Devon County Council, some minor finishing works are required that will be undertaken over the next two weeks for short periods of time outside peak hours.
Any noisy work will be completed before 11pm.
You may also want to watch:
During these times traffic will be controlled using stop/go boards or temporary traffic lights.
Electronic information signs at the approaches to the roadworks will be updated with the latest information.
- 1 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 2 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 3 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 4 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 5 Sea Fest organisers remain optimistic for festival's return in 2022
- 6 Country owes a 'great debt' to The Duke of Edinburgh
- 7 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 8 Different species of deer are part of our wildlife inheritance
- 9 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 10 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98