Sidford roadworks to stop bus services to Sidbury
Shuttle service planned for January as roadworks disrupt Sidford to Sidbury bus services
MAJOR road works in Sidford will stop bus services during January.
The A375 at School Street will be closed from Tuesday, January 3, to Monday, January 30.
There will be no buses running to Sidbury, however a shuttle service is planned for the period, writes Hannah Worrall.
The shuttle, funded by the gas company, Wales and West Utilities, will be run by Stagecoach, and details of the service will be advertised in the area.
You may also want to watch:
A spokeswoman for Devon County Council, said: “The shuttle will ensure the area is not cut off from public transport for the period of the works.”
- 1 Stalker jailed and banned from Ottery St Mary
- 2 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start
- 3 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott
- 4 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
- 5 Business owners are asking 'has the Government done enough to help?'
- 6 Peninsula League season could be over
- 7 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 8 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 9 Popular Sidmouth swimathon set to return this year
- 10 How the Beeching Report signalled the end of the line for many local railways