Sidford roadworks to stop bus services to Sidbury
Shuttle service planned for January as roadworks disrupt Sidford to Sidbury bus services
MAJOR road works in Sidford will stop bus services during January.
The A375 at School Street will be closed from Tuesday, January 3, to Monday, January 30.
There will be no buses running to Sidbury, however a shuttle service is planned for the period, writes Hannah Worrall.
The shuttle, funded by the gas company, Wales and West Utilities, will be run by Stagecoach, and details of the service will be advertised in the area.
You may also want to watch:
A spokeswoman for Devon County Council, said: “The shuttle will ensure the area is not cut off from public transport for the period of the works.”
- 1 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 2 Property of the Week: Fortescue Road, Sidmouth
- 3 Sidmouth woman's legal challenge over care home Covid deaths begins at High Court
- 4 Village panto group secures prestigious national award
- 5 Keep safe and enjoy return of Tar Barrels spectacle
- 6 Sidmouth Repair Cafe set to reopen later this month
- 7 As fuel poverty bites we ask who cares for the carers?
- 8 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 9 Ideas invited for new use of former Sidmouth utility building
- 10 Gold award success for Sidmouth and 'outstanding' community projects praised by South West In Bloom