Sidford roadworks to stop bus services to Sidbury
Shuttle service planned for January as roadworks disrupt Sidford to Sidbury bus services
MAJOR road works in Sidford will stop bus services during January.
The A375 at School Street will be closed from Tuesday, January 3, to Monday, January 30.
There will be no buses running to Sidbury, however a shuttle service is planned for the period, writes Hannah Worrall.
The shuttle, funded by the gas company, Wales and West Utilities, will be run by Stagecoach, and details of the service will be advertised in the area.
You may also want to watch:
A spokeswoman for Devon County Council, said: “The shuttle will ensure the area is not cut off from public transport for the period of the works.”
- 1 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 2 Former Ottery science technician celebrates her seventieth year
- 3 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 4 Different species of deer are part of our wildlife inheritance
- 5 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 6 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 7 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 8 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 9 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 10 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers