Sidford woman weds Woodbury mechanic
Honeymoon in Crete on the cards for couple who wed at Sidmouth parish church
A HONEYMOON in Crete is on the cards for a couple who married at Sidmouth Parish Church on Saturday (August 27).
Sean Lewis, 28, a self-employed mobile mechanic from Woodbury, married Sidford girl Dena Hutchings, 22, who is a call centre worker at EDF Energy, writes Greg Carter.
The bride looked beautiful in a Mon Cheri dress, and flowers were supplied from a florist in Exmouth.
Lewis said: “It was an absolutely lovely day, we were very fortunate as we even had some nice weather.”
You may also want to watch:
Bridesmaids for the wedding were friends, Sally Bennetts, Lizzie Deam, Carrie Winter and Lauren Wilson. Best man was Max Bennett.
A reception was held at Sidmouth’s Bedford Hotel and the evening venue was the White Hart, Woodbury, owned by the groom’s aunt and uncle.
- 1 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 2 Ideas invited for new use of former Sidmouth utility building
- 3 Sidmouth woman's legal challenge over care home Covid deaths begins at High Court
- 4 Property of the Week: Fortescue Road, Sidmouth
- 5 Gold award success for Sidmouth and 'outstanding' community projects praised by South West In Bloom
- 6 Village panto group secures prestigious national award
- 7 Keep safe and enjoy return of Tar Barrels spectacle
- 8 Sidmouth Repair Cafe set to reopen later this month
- 9 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 10 Three designer handbags stolen from a shop in Sidmouth