Sidford woman weds Woodbury mechanic
Honeymoon in Crete on the cards for couple who wed at Sidmouth parish church
A HONEYMOON in Crete is on the cards for a couple who married at Sidmouth Parish Church on Saturday (August 27).
Sean Lewis, 28, a self-employed mobile mechanic from Woodbury, married Sidford girl Dena Hutchings, 22, who is a call centre worker at EDF Energy, writes Greg Carter.
The bride looked beautiful in a Mon Cheri dress, and flowers were supplied from a florist in Exmouth.
Lewis said: “It was an absolutely lovely day, we were very fortunate as we even had some nice weather.”
You may also want to watch:
Bridesmaids for the wedding were friends, Sally Bennetts, Lizzie Deam, Carrie Winter and Lauren Wilson. Best man was Max Bennett.
A reception was held at Sidmouth’s Bedford Hotel and the evening venue was the White Hart, Woodbury, owned by the groom’s aunt and uncle.
- 1 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 2 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 3 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 4 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 5 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 6 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 7 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 8 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 9 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 10 Claire leaves political spotlight