Sidmouth Amateur Dramatic Society returns with Inspector Drake and The Perfekt Crime
- Credit: Archant
Sidmouth Amateur Dramatic Society starts its run of productions at the Manor Pavilion Theatre with a comedy by David Tristram, Inspector Drake and The Perfekt Crime, directed by Leigh Steedman.
The small cast of five actors have been rehearsing hard to bring this play alive and it really packs a punch, full of twists and turns to keeping you guessing right to the end, who did murder who!
Two new actors have joined SADS from the Budleigh Players, Penny Hill and Paul Turner.
Penny plays the lovely Sabrina and Paul is Inspector Drake, who has the task of getting to the bottom of the hilarious goings on.
John Nelson plays Dr Short, Katrina Horth is Miss Short and Jake Burlow, Sergeant Plod.
You may also want to watch:
Audiences at the Manor will, of course, remember John, Katrina and Jake from Brassed Off, panto and A Chorus of Disapproval, to name but a few.
This great comedy opens at the Manor Pavilion Theatre on Wednesday, October 4, and runs until Saturday, October 7.
- 1 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 2 Nicola hoping to inspire Sidmouth slimmers through weight loss
- 3 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 4 Commemorative elm tree planted to mark National Tree Warden scheme's 30th anniversary
- 5 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 6 17th century chest from Ottery manor to be auctioned
- 7 Free Zoom workshop for parents, carers and professionals during Lockdown
- 8 Police chase driver facing jail for 90mph pursuit in country lanes
- 9 £12,500 donated to lockdown laptops for schools appeal
- 10 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
Tickets are available from the box office on 01395 514413.
Performances start at 8pm nightly with a matinee on the Saturday at 2.30pm.