Sidmouth Amateur Dramatic Society returns with Inspector Drake and The Perfekt Crime
- Credit: Archant
Sidmouth Amateur Dramatic Society starts its run of productions at the Manor Pavilion Theatre with a comedy by David Tristram, Inspector Drake and The Perfekt Crime, directed by Leigh Steedman.
The small cast of five actors have been rehearsing hard to bring this play alive and it really packs a punch, full of twists and turns to keeping you guessing right to the end, who did murder who!
Two new actors have joined SADS from the Budleigh Players, Penny Hill and Paul Turner.
Penny plays the lovely Sabrina and Paul is Inspector Drake, who has the task of getting to the bottom of the hilarious goings on.
John Nelson plays Dr Short, Katrina Horth is Miss Short and Jake Burlow, Sergeant Plod.
You may also want to watch:
Audiences at the Manor will, of course, remember John, Katrina and Jake from Brassed Off, panto and A Chorus of Disapproval, to name but a few.
This great comedy opens at the Manor Pavilion Theatre on Wednesday, October 4, and runs until Saturday, October 7.
- 1 Sidmouth candidates looking for your vote at the County Council elections
- 2 Otter Valley candidates get ready for County Council elections
- 3 Can you help Ottery become plastic free?
- 4 Town council vacancies to be filled at the ballot box
- 5 Tributes paid to GP who dedicated 36 years to Sid Valley patients
- 6 Three Barbaras and a dog move in at Lockyer Lodge
- 7 Build Back Fairer by supporting Fairtrade in Sidmouth
- 8 Hotels are reopening soon - lets hope they can stay that way
- 9 The return of Covid to the streets of Sidmouth, and what St George did next!
- 10 Fundraising heroine Diana is sitting pretty at 98
Tickets are available from the box office on 01395 514413.
Performances start at 8pm nightly with a matinee on the Saturday at 2.30pm.