Sidmouth and Ottery businesses award joy
THRIVING businesses from Sidmouth and Ottery St Mary have been recognised in this year s South West Tourism Excellence Awards.
THRIVING businesses from Sidmouth and Ottery St Mary have been recognised in this year's South West Tourism Excellence Awards.
The Salty Monk in Sidford along with Escot Park and Mazzard Farm holiday cottages in Ottery were all this week handed gongs at a special ceremony.
The accolades celebrate the 'best in the South West' and aim to promote and reward the leading businesses and individuals in the tourism industry.
The Salty Monk is a winner of the 'B&B of the Year' category, Escot Park will be awarded for 'Small Visitor Attraction of the Year' and Mazzard Farm has won an accolade in the 'Sustainable Tourism' class.
You may also want to watch:
Mazzards Farm was also shortlisted for the 'Self Catering of the Year' category and the Salty Monk also made it onto the shortlist in the 'Taste of the West' class.
- 1 Church hosts first wedding since before lockdown
- 2 Plea for collectors to support town's air show
- 3 Urgent action sought to improve Four Elms Hill road safety
- 4 August celebrations at Manstone Lane – Home of the Vikings
- 5 Be on your guard against toxic hogweed
- 6 Lifeguards report for duty as new service launches
- 7 Property of the Week: Wolversleigh Farm
- 8 Read all about it! Teresa scoops national award
- 9 Lacemaking mum's labour of love for daughter's wedding
- 10 Donkey sanctuary's new trail and batty activities this summer