Sidmouth and Ottery businesses award joy
THRIVING businesses from Sidmouth and Ottery St Mary have been recognised in this year s South West Tourism Excellence Awards.
THRIVING businesses from Sidmouth and Ottery St Mary have been recognised in this year's South West Tourism Excellence Awards.
The Salty Monk in Sidford along with Escot Park and Mazzard Farm holiday cottages in Ottery were all this week handed gongs at a special ceremony.
The accolades celebrate the 'best in the South West' and aim to promote and reward the leading businesses and individuals in the tourism industry.
The Salty Monk is a winner of the 'B&B of the Year' category, Escot Park will be awarded for 'Small Visitor Attraction of the Year' and Mazzard Farm has won an accolade in the 'Sustainable Tourism' class.
You may also want to watch:
Mazzards Farm was also shortlisted for the 'Self Catering of the Year' category and the Salty Monk also made it onto the shortlist in the 'Taste of the West' class.
- 1 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 2 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 3 Photographic competition challenges snappers to spring into action
- 4 Sidmouth candidates looking for your vote at the County Council elections
- 5 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 6 Otter Valley candidates get ready for County Council elections
- 7 Initial details revealed for this year's week-long Folk Festival
- 8 Town council vacancies to be filled at the ballot box
- 9 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution
- 10 Three Barbaras and a dog move in at Lockyer Lodge