Sidmouth and Ottery businesses award joy
THRIVING businesses from Sidmouth and Ottery St Mary have been recognised in this year s South West Tourism Excellence Awards.
THRIVING businesses from Sidmouth and Ottery St Mary have been recognised in this year's South West Tourism Excellence Awards.
The Salty Monk in Sidford along with Escot Park and Mazzard Farm holiday cottages in Ottery were all this week handed gongs at a special ceremony.
The accolades celebrate the 'best in the South West' and aim to promote and reward the leading businesses and individuals in the tourism industry.
The Salty Monk is a winner of the 'B&B of the Year' category, Escot Park will be awarded for 'Small Visitor Attraction of the Year' and Mazzard Farm has won an accolade in the 'Sustainable Tourism' class.
Mazzards Farm was also shortlisted for the 'Self Catering of the Year' category and the Salty Monk also made it onto the shortlist in the 'Taste of the West' class.
- 1 Ottery woman's home 'cuckooed' by County Lines drug gang
- 2 It's all power to the pedestrian... and we must embrace change
- 3 How Devon's current Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 4 Welcome boost for road safety and a milestone for club
- 5 Seven rescue animals in Devon needing new forever homes
- 6 Ottery St Mary rings in the festivities
- 7 Perfect storm has created a housing crisis that needs fixing
- 8 Students carry on Christmas tradition by taking tree through town
- 9 What are the chances of a white Christmas in Devon?
- 10 Rugby classics in exotic locations