Leading Sidmouth artists to hold exhibition
- Credit: Archant
A range of unique views of Devon’s coast and beyond will be on show when three of Sidmouth’s leading artists host a special exhibition.
Rob Crisp, George Hutchinson and Favell Bevan-Arti have joined forces and will be displaying their work from today (Friday) until Sunday, October 28, at Kennaway House.
The trio are all from Sidmouth and their work has very differing styles.
This will be Rob’s 10th consecutive year of exhibiting at the venue and his pieces are inspired by his travels at home and abroad.
George uses vibrant colours and abstract design to bring a refreshing approach to depictions of coastal towns.
You may also want to watch:
Favell has travelled the world in a colourful career.
She has lived near the Mediterranean and Baltic seas but now resides in Sidmouth.
- 1 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 2 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 3 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 4 The boyhood of Ottery's famous poet - Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- 5 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 6 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 7 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 8 Sidmouth seniors back in competitive action
- 9 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 10 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
The free exhibition will be open from 10am until 4.30pm.