Sidmouth bands in rock concert
TWO young bands from Sidmouth performed in a sell-out rock concert at St Teresa s Hall on Saturday.
TWO young bands from Sidmouth performed in a sell-out rock concert at St Teresa's Hall on Saturday.
The Chinchillas and The Fold performed, together with Count to Fire, whose members have just returned from recording in Canada.
HCPT The Pilgrimage Trust Westcountry Youth Group hosted the fundraising concert, which produced an evening of outstanding music.
Eight members of the Sidmouth-based group had an early morning start the following day to complete a Mouth to Mouth - Exmouth to Sidmouth - sponsored walk.
You may also want to watch:
Money raised will go towards their fares to travel to Lourdes next Easter, where they will provide extra help for children with special needs.
- 1 Town's garden competition effort judged
- 2 Church hosts first wedding since before lockdown
- 3 East Devon's first zero-emission hire car now on the road
- 4 Wars of the Roses and end of the medieval era
- 5 A tale of two cities made more accessible by air
- 6 Urgent action sought to improve Four Elms Hill road safety
- 7 Plea for collectors to support town's air show
- 8 Official accreditation for Sidmouth Vikings
- 9 Joseph's year of 100 half marathons to support refugees
- 10 Art society gear up for return of exhibition