Sidmouth bands in rock concert
TWO young bands from Sidmouth performed in a sell-out rock concert at St Teresa s Hall on Saturday.
TWO young bands from Sidmouth performed in a sell-out rock concert at St Teresa's Hall on Saturday.
The Chinchillas and The Fold performed, together with Count to Fire, whose members have just returned from recording in Canada.
HCPT The Pilgrimage Trust Westcountry Youth Group hosted the fundraising concert, which produced an evening of outstanding music.
Eight members of the Sidmouth-based group had an early morning start the following day to complete a Mouth to Mouth - Exmouth to Sidmouth - sponsored walk.
You may also want to watch:
Money raised will go towards their fares to travel to Lourdes next Easter, where they will provide extra help for children with special needs.
- 1 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 2 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 3 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 4 Sidmouth's home-grown cricket star Dom Bess in England's win again Sri Lanka
- 5 Lockdown #3 challenges for the Sidmouth runners
- 6 Praise to community for helping college with online learning during lockdown
- 7 Youngsters invited to join in Fairtrade Fortnight competition
- 8 Rugby on a rollercoaster of disruption
- 9 Stalker jailed and banned from Ottery St Mary
- 10 Friends of the Byes are helping to to save life on earth starting with a bramble bank