Sidmouth Beat the Bus is back
Otterton to Sidmouth Beat the Bus for cancer charity returns for second year running
THERE is plenty of time to enter this year’s Beat the Bus run in aid of Sidmouth Living With Cancer.
Organised by Sidmouth Running Club members Lesley Roberts and Bill Valentine, competitors will run a five-mile, multi-terrain race against Stagecoach’s Otterton to Sidmouth bus on Wednesday, June 29, assembling at 6.25pm at Otterton Green.
The Sidmouth Herald has sponsored a memorial trophy to Colin Craig, a former Sidmouth paramedic, who died, aged 48, of cancer last August.
Stagecoach has again sponsored the event – now set to become an annual race after its introduction last year – to the tune of �500.
You may also want to watch:
Sidmouth Running Club is organising and marshalling time-keepers and SLWC will also provide marshals.
There will be prizes for the first three men and women home, plus certificates and trophy caps for those beating the bus.
- 1 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 2 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 3 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 4 Sidmouth charity shop needs your donations!
- 5 Sidmouth poised for a title push
- 6 Batty fun activities for all at donkey sanctuary
- 7 Property of the Week: Green Gables
- 8 Motorcyclist 'seriously injured' in crash near Ottery St Mary
- 9 New interiors showroom offers inspiration for your home
- 10 Manor Pavilion reopens with festival of summer plays
*To enter, complete the form in this week’s Sidmouth Herald and return to Bill Valentine, 16 Manstone Avenue, Sidmouth, EX10 9TF. Entry fee �10 (�8 with EA Licence). Entries close on June 27.