Sidmouth Brownies enjoy trip to the capital
- Credit: Archant
The girls from 1st Sidmouth Brownies took a trip to London to take in the sights of the big city.
The group travelled via train from Honiton to Waterloo for the day on an exciting trip.
They walked over Westminster Bridge, took their promise at the Cenotaph, saw Downing Street and then took the river boat up the Thames to the Tower of London.
The highlight of the trip for the girls came when they saw the crown jewels kept safe at the tower.
The group had fish and chips on the train ride home and although they enjoyed their day in the busy city, they all agreed it was nice to smell the sea again.
You may also want to watch:
The brownies are looking for helpers or volunteers who can give up some time to help with activities.
If you are interested in joining or helping out, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 3 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 4 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 5 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 6 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 7 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 8 Young Vikings enjoy victory on the main pitch
- 9 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 10 Claire leaves political spotlight